Brockville Half Marathon
Date(s) - Saturday, September 7, 2019
8:00 am - 11:00 am
115 Escott Rockport Rd
You are invited to participate in the 30th Annual Mark Darroch Half Marathon/James K Carlyle 5k. This independent race is organized by the Brockville Road Runners Club.
It features 5k and Half Marathon events. Both courses are certified and each is comprised of an out (eastbound) and back (westbound) route along the Thousand Islands Parkway. Only the Half Marathon results count in the KRRA Race Series standings.
Half Marathon start time 8:00am; 5k start time 9:20am.
Please note that race day registration is also available by bringing the registration form below filled on race day. First 100 to register receive free technical shirt. This Race is part of the Kingston Roadrunners race series.
Please see race details (including directions to the race site) on the Brockville Road Runners race calendar.
There is plenty of free parking available at the Rockport Community Hall (red brick building off Escott Road and Old River Road) in Rockport north of the Parkway)
Washrooms are available in the Rockport Community Hall near the start/finish area.
Please contact the to volunteer for this event.
- 2018 – 5K Race | Half Marathon
- 2017 – 5K Race | Half Marathon
- 2016 – 5K Race | Half Marathon
- 2015 – 5K Race | Half Marathon
- 2014 – 5K Race | Half Marathon
- 2013 – 5K Race | Half Marathon
- 2012 – 5K Race | Half Marathon | photos 1 | photos 2
- 2011 – 5K Race & Half Marathon
- 2010 – 5K Race | Half Marathon
- 2009 – 5K Race | Half Marathon
- 2008 – 5K Race | Half Marathon
- 2007 – 5K Race | Half Marathon | photos
- 2006 – 5K Race | Half Marathon
- 2005 – 5K Race | Half Marathon
115 Escott Rockport Rd, Thousand Islands Parkway, Rockport, Ont