Join the KRRA
The Kingston Road Runners Association (KRRA) is a not-for-profit organization fully run by volunteers – many of whom are runners and people who support and encourage running.
Our membership year is for the calendar year, January to December. The annual membership fee is $30. per person or $40. per family. A KRRA membership has multiple benefits:
- $10 off the pre-registration fees for each of the five KRRA-organized races: Resolution Run, Twosome 5K, Limestone Race Weekend Half marathon and 5K, Howe Island 8K Run, Limestone Mile, Fort Henry 5KXC & Anniversary 10K Run.
- Various discounts on all other race series events: Wolfe Island Classic, Wooly Bully, Brockville Half & 5K, PEC County Marathon and Half.
- Earning points in the KRRA Race Series standings and year end awards (if you join by July 1st).
- 10% discount at Runners Choice Kingston.
- Eligible for all KRRA facebook race entry giveaways contests.
- Direct support of an organization that promotes a healthy lifestyle through fun and fitness for adults and children and directly supports many local charitable organizations, with a focus on elementary and high school students.
We have two convenient ways to join the Kingston Road Runners Association: